Most orders ship within 1 to 3 weeks of order confirmation, while orders which include featherbeds may take slightly longer. Shoppers are welcome to inform us of any urgency required – we will do our best to expedite processing where possible.
For deliveries in Singapore*:
- We offer complimentary shipping for orders with product value of US$300 and above. Orders with product value below US$300 will incur a charge of US$20.00 for each delivery address.
- *Delivery to residences and most places of businesses, Monday through Friday during normal business hours (excludes public holidays).
For non-Singapore/international shipments:
- We use FedEx as our preferred international shipping partner. Actual receipt of order depends on customs clearance in the destination country. (Please note: U.S. customs may require the social security/tax identification number of the recipient before release of goods.)
- To track an international shipment (non-Singapore), obtain the corresponding FedEx air waybill shown under order history in your Ploh account and enter your air waybill number on http://fedex.com/tracking.
- Please allow for a slightly longer shipping time during the holiday seasons and any applicable public holidays in the recipient’s country of residence.
- Import duties & taxes: any applicable duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient and may be billed by the carrier at the destination point.
- Customs clearance: depending on a country’s customs clearance requirements, FedEx may ask the recipient to provide some information and / or fill up the necessary paperwork before clearance of goods.
For U.S. destination orders consisting of only Ploh plush robes:
- Ploh plush robes sent to a U.S. destination are shipped from our U.S. warehouse. Domestic shipping charges and applicable sales taxes will apply.
- All other orders to the U.S. will be shipped internationally from Singapore.
For shipments to Russia, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +65 6832 5602. Our Client Servicing team will be happy to help you with your order.
- United States
Customs may request the tax identification number of the recipient before clearance of goods. FedEx will then promptly deliver cleared shipments to the recipient. Orders will be considered cancelled and returned to Singapore should the recipient not be available to accept the delivery after several attempts by FedEx or if the recipient does not provide their tax identification number as requested. Charges will apply to returned shipments as per our Cancellation Policy.